AWF are looking for an Experienced Customer Service - Administration person to work with our client who are leaders in agricultural spare parts. Our client is based out at Onehunga.
We are looking for someone ideally from a Automotive, Agriculture or similar industry. Having some relevant experience at a trade counter or in a customer-facing role will be a bonus, however the right attitude and keenness to learn is key.
- Dealing with customers professionally and courteously.
- Accuracy and Punctuality in all aspects of Customer Services work.
- Assisting and co-operating with co-workers.
- Compliance with Safe Working Practices.
- Informing your Manager of any non-conformance.
- Provide customer service for counter, phone, fax, and web orders for sales of spare parts and agricultural equipment.
- Raising appropriate paperwork and processing orders.
- Complete customer service including sales related tasks, technical enquiries and referrals.
- Execution of any agreed Customer Relationship Management strategy.
- Warehousing and general housekeeping duties as required.
- Positively commit to, and undertake any agreed Training programme.
- Ensure use of Company equipment effectively and efficiently, and within regulation.
- Comply with all Company rules, including those regarding Health and Safety.
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by your Manager.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Competitive pay rates as well as 8% holiday pay
- Regular, consistent work
- Reward and recognition incentives
- On-going support and communication while you are working
Sound like you? Apply online today, we'd love to hear from you.
AWF Keeping NZ Working