AWF are currently looking for customer service focused individuals who can perform pre-flight security observation checks at the Auckland airport.
The role is a 4 on 4 off rotating shift, therefore you will need to be flexible as you will be required to work weekends and early morning / late nights, as well as public holidays.
Your role will entail observing the on-boarding activities inside and outside of the aircraft prior to departure.
Our ideal applicant will have the following attributes:
- Clean and tidy presentation
- Good communication
- Ability to work rostered shifts
- Reliable transport to get to work
- Health and safety awareness
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check
In return, we can offer you the following:
- $18 ph + 8% annual leave
- Immediate start
- Long term assignment
- Possibility of a permanent placement
Applicants for this position must be New Zealand Citizens or Permanent Residents.
Please apply online now with an up-to date CV and covering letter