Is creating your thing?
Are your skills versatile/flexible and seemingly endless?
Can you 'do' concept to finished product?
This is NOT your usual production fabrication role - this role is for someone who is creative, a jack of all trades AND then someone who has fabulous light fabrication skills.
Joining a team of creators, you will not only need to complement their team, but also bring your own style. They offer
- a well-established brand,
- an open invitation to put forward your ideas,
- the ability to innovate, create and make
This is the perfect job for someone who thrives in a fast paced, ever changing environment where one day may see you building a metal table frame, the next operating a CNC plasma cutting machine for creating a prototype piece for a team project, and the next working on a metal sculpture.
You will get to work with a leader who exudes energy - and a team who are talented, responsive and love what they do.
Its the kind of role where the breadth of your skills and your ability to fit in the team are paramount, you will also
- Have light fabrication and welding skills (certificates a bonus)
- A proven record of being creative and thinking outside the square
- Have a wide range of mechanical/assembly skills that will add to your offering
- Have the finishing skills that express your eye for detail and your passion for getting it 'just right'!
You dont need a heap of experience, you just need to right experience!
Intrigued? Interested? If so, please make sure your application reflects the skills and attributes that make you the perfect fit for this role.
Lisa Edwards - 021 949 174