If you're looking for company that lives up to its reputation then look no further. As the biggest player in NZ oil and gas industry they are known for the value they place on their employees. They do what they can to attract, maintain and develop top talent - just ask any of their 300+ staff. Right now they have an opportunity for a Turnaround Contracts Manager to join their premises on a two year fixed term basis.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary on offer
- Secure, stable employment for the next two years
- Working with one of the safest and reliable refineries in the South Pacific
- Great lifestyle! Hunt, fish, farm, after work swims - its all at your doorstep
- Fantastic team culture - people tend to stay!
About the role
- Ensure they are getting world class supplier performance and innovation at the best cost
- Advise and shape the best commercial strategy to support their business priorities
- Become the commercial custodian for the business ensuring best total cost, best terms and best procurement process
- Ability to deliver significant savings improvement
- Oil / gas or industrial supply chain experience
- Ability to managed and negotiate significant supplier relationships and contracts
- Able to interpret financial information
This is an amazing opportunity for a skilled and motivated individual to work with a company who are proudly growing the nation's economy.
If you are keen to become a apart of this apply now! For a confidential chat please call Lara Evans 021 246 6017 or email email@example.com