Construction labouring work on offer on several commercial sites around the Wellington CBD! It's hard work, for fair pay, at a fun (but safe) work site.
This is working for one of New Zealand's most prestigious construction companies; and you'll be able to pick up valuable skills and experience while working for them.
- Physical fitness and energetic personality
- Reliable and punctual
- Safety conscious: follow instructions with care
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and have zero criminal convictions.
- Ability to not have to look at your phone during work hours
What's on offer?
- Competitive rates
- Skills to learn
- Work for a company that cares about your career and safety
- You'll be paid weekly (guaranteed). Accrue annual leave, sick leave and kiwisaver
- We provide you with all the safety gear you require
- Get paid to stay fit and strong -you can cancel that gym membership!
If you feel you are the right person for the job, or would like further information, please apply directly or call Daan Heeneman straight away on 04 473 99 15.
Please note that applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a current, valid NZ work permit, and need to be available for an immediate start here in Wellington.
A pre-employment drug screen is part of our recruitment process. We will also need to be able to contact two relevant -workplace- referees.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please us for a confidential discussion on your career.
AWF - Keeping NZ Working!