AWF Palmerston North require staff that can perform tasks involving physical labour on building & heavy construction projects and demolition sites such as site clean up, site preparation, trench digging, operating hand & power tools and assisting trades.
You need to be:
- An energetic person who is hard working, and who has a "can do" attitude
- Ability to turn your hand to most things
- A drive to do well and achieve results
- Constructsafe or Site Safe Passport (we can put you through this)
- Be drug free and have a clear criminal history
- Health and Safety awareness
- Willing and able to do the manual work and get your hands dirty
If you want to be part of the AWF team, please apply and send in your CV with TWO work related referees or call into our office at 45 Walding Street Palmerston North.
Apply today and you could be working tomorrow!