Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF.
We require both entry-level and experienced Labourers for our Christchurch located clients.
The successful candidates will have:
- An interest within the Construction Industry
- A Valid Site Safe Card or express the willingness to obtain
- Labouring / Hammerhand experience or are eager to learn
More important than any of the above is:
- Physically fit and able as the roles can be labour intensive
- Own car and minimum restricted licence
- Can-do attitude
- Eagerness to work
- Availability to work 5 days a week (minimum) every week and be on time to each of those days.
- Paid weekly!
- All PPE supplied
- Consistent hours
- Temp to Perm work opportunities!
Ideally, you will have a clear criminal record and able to pass a pre-employment alcohol and drug screen.
Be part of a company that looks after people. AWF offers you on-going support and we keep you safe while you're on the job.
Apply online now! Or for more info, call us on 03 374 9176
Keeping NZ Working
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for this role