About the Role
AWF are looking for multiple non-experienced and/or experienced people to step into full-time, ongoing construction work within the Porirua area. This job is hands on, with no day ever being the same. You will be working on a large residental construction project that is ongoing, and will need extra hands on deck from Jan 2022 until at least the end of the year.
You will be working Monday to Friday 7:30am-4pm - though be willing to be flexible with occasionally working later.
The client is well known, willing to support you in building your skillset and grow you whilst you are working for them. Though this role doesn't require any specific experience, if you do have some tools experience that is a big bonus!
- You have a can-do attitude - willing to listen, learn, and follow instructions
- Have great time management - being on time and at work everyday is a must!
- Have a car, or be able to get yourself to work for 7:30am Monday to Friday
- Fit, and physically able to be on your feet most of the day
What we offer
- Solid, reliable hours
- The opportunity to gain experience in a field that will never run out of work
- Your own PPE gear at no cost to you
- Weekly pay
- 4 weeks annual leave per year, 10 sick days, 11 stat says and KiwiSaver contributions
Flick your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org - Apply Now - or give Jess a call to chat 04 474 2361
Applicants for this role must be eligible to work in New Zealand, be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen & MOJ check and also provide at least 2 references.