Every day across NZ, thousands of people work through AWF.
We are currently seeking an experienced Confined Spaces qualified production worker. You will be based in a concrete production plant. You will work on a rotating roster, first week 5am-2pm and second week is 2pm-11pm, so flexibility to work is important.
What you'll be doing:
- Cleaning the large concrete mixer (confined space)
- Assisting with the production line
- Stacking concrete pavers
- Quality Control
To be successful you will be:
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy loads.
- Able to follow instruction, operate safely and work as part of a small team
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Have a clean criminal history
- Have your own reliable transport
What you'll get from us:
- Weekly wages, paid on time
- All your PPE provided
- On-going support and communication while on the job
If you believe this position is for you and you have the required skillset, apply online NOW with an updated CV or call us on 0800 522 687, firstname.lastname@example.org
Keeping NZ working.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered