Our client designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities and they are the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand!
About the role
You will carry out concrete footpath construction and repairs within the maintenance department on a day to day basis. This involves assisting the water service team and general labouring.
What's in it for you
- Earn while you trade! Starting salary of $20.00 per hour
- Long term role for the right candidate
- Full PPE gear and training provided
- Opportunity to work with an international renowned infrastructure company who is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture!
To be successful, you
- Must have reliable transport and a Full NZ Class 1 Driver's License
- Knowledgeable in concreting
- Must be physically fit, reliable and motivated to work
- Having Construct Safe is desirable but AWF may assist you in getting this ticket
- Flexibility with regards to your availability and work location
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and disclose any criminal convictions
- Must have 2 contactable references
Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. Be part of a company that looks after its people for the long haul.
How to apply
If you are looking for a company who will treat you like an individual, look after you and pay you well for the hard work you do - apply now! Alternatively please call Pamela at 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more job opportunities, visit our website https://www.awf.co.nz/