Our Kerikeri branch is currently looking for 3 experienced concreters. You'll be replacing pavements, pathways and driveways. Your role will include everything from preparing the boxing to pouring and finishing the concrete so experience with finishing is vital. It's a fast paced team you'll be working with so you need to be onto it and not a slow mover. A good level of physical fitness is also required as some heavy lifting and bending for prolonged periods is necessary. If you have the following please do not hesitate to call us for more information;
- Experience dealing with, mixing and pouring concrete.
- Able to demonstrate via your c.v. and references that you are more than capable of all aspects of concreting.
- Physically fit with no injuries or on-going issues with your back of knees.
- Have your own reliable transport to get to the work site.
- No previous convictions for dishonesty, theft, violence or drugs.
- Able to pass a drug screen that you'll be doing at the start of the application process.
- If you are looking to relocate to the Bay of Islands or looking at staying in this area then we need to speak with you.
In return you'll be offered the following from us;
- A good team environment.
- On-going work.
- A fast paced working environment going from site to site.
- All PPE is provided free of charge.
- A good rate of pay that is negotiable at the interview stage.
- We do the hard work for you and arrange interviews, all you need to do is send me your c.v.
- You can contribute to your Kiwisaver funds if you wish.
This could be a great opportunity to relocate to the Bay of Islands with a great start with our client.