We are searching for a skilled applicant who has previous experience in concreting and hard landscaping to fit in with our clients team here in the Hamilton/Cambridge area.
This role is not for the faint of heart, you must be able to work outdoors in areas that are dusty or dirty and be physically fit to keep up with the demands of the job. If this sounds like you then keep reading!
Skills we are looking for:
- Skilled screeder with a great eye for levels
- Experience in boxing, prepping and laying of concrete
- Be skilled in smooth trowel finishing freshly placed concrete and applying surface treatments
- Experience in paving, stonework and retaining walls
- Current Full Class 1 licence
Qualities we are looking for:
- Takes pride and responsibility in everything they do
- Is punctual, reliable and honest
- Shows initiative - be a step ahead
- Is Flexible with hours
- Has good stamina, good health and able to perform tasks that include heavy lifting, balancing, stooping, kneeing, crouching, crawling and reaching.
This role is very multi skilled and will see the successful applicant working alongside a team striving to deliver consistent high standards of work with a friendly, family owned and operated atmosphere.
The suitable applicant will need to
- Provide a pre-employment drug screen
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Have 2 references from previous employers
- Have NZ residency/work permit
Please apply online with your current CV or come in and see us at Unit 3/27Norton Road, Frankton, Hamilton. Or alternatively you can call us on 07 848 1811/0800 88 88 60 or contact Kiley O'Meara on 027 577 3343.