We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of job opportunities daily. Everyday across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF.
We are currently looking for concrete slab labourers for work on a Palmerston North project assisting with the construction of concrete slabs and other general labouring tasks.
You'll be working in a team environment with others who are also self-motivated, reliable and proactive. The hours could be very long some days so we will need someone who is willing to work long hours and is keen to learn about the processes of concrete slab. The duration of the job will be roughly 2 months initially, and potentially a further 2 after that. The job involves setting up the componentry for concrete slabs so experience working with this is an advantage.
Skills & experience
- Previous experience with concrete slabs an advantage but not necessary.
- The ability to work well in a team as well as unsupervised.
- The work of course requires a bit of stamina, so you'll need to be physically fit.
- You'll need a clean criminal history and to keep safe on the job, you'll also be drug free.
- As the work is an immediate start, you'll need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand.
You'll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress.
Think you have what it takes? We are keen to hear from you. Contact us on 0603558080 and have a chat. Better still pop in and see us at 49 Victoria Avenue, introduce yourself and we can have a chat about the work and other options we might have or apply online.