Compressor Service Technician
Your new company
An industry-leading business with a great work environment. They manufacture and trade industrial equipment. Our client is successful and with an ever expanding workload, there is no better time to look at making the move.
Your new role
You will be required to meet the servicing requirements of our clients' customers, therefore a detailed and practical knowledge of air compressors, coupled with relevant experience servicing reciprocating, screw and diesel portable compressors would be highly regarded. In addition, experience with electrical, diesel or refrigeration equipment is highly desirable. Location of work is in the greater Wellington area.
You will need the following:
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Be self motivated, with ability to work without direct supervision
- Show an interest in compressed air products
- Have worked in the field service industry.
- Extensive Mechanical/Diagnosis experience
- Refrigeration / Electrical experience would be considered advantageous
- Customer focused
- Mechanically minded
- A current full and clean NZ Driver's Licence
- A professional manner and presentation and good communication skills
- Reliability and high work ethic
- Able to work well under deadlines and pressure
- Committed to playing an active role as part of a Zero Harm culture
What you'll get in return
Permanent work with a stable employer who offer a variety of work and truly look after their employees. Working within a rapidly expanding business with a team of like-minded people. Your expertise and opinions will be highly valued and respected, and if you have the right skills and ambition this role could lead into a supervisory position. Remuneration $65k-$75k per annum (depending on experience), vehicle for business use, company mobile phone.
If you feel you are the right person for the job or would like further information, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 04 474 2361 for more information.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please note that applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a current, valid NZ work permit.
A pre-employment drug screen is part of our recruitment process. We will also need to be able to contact 2 relevant -workplace- referees.