AWF is privileged to be working with our client who is a leading, 100% NZ owned solid timber manufacturer based in Timaru. They are a highly successful manufacturer of high quality timber furniture for the hospitality industry. They can lay claim to some of the most innovative furniture fit outs in café's, restaurants and bars throughout NZ.
As the company continues to grow they have an opportunity for a trade qualified and experienced Commercial Joiner/Shopfitter to join their team. This is a role that offers a modern workshop setting and technologies, as well as ongoing variety and challenge.
As an employer they offer:
- Very competitive salary
- Excellent on-going support
- A workshop that is focused on safety and quality
- A team that is progressive and committed
- The ability to work on some of NZ's most exciting commercial furniture manufacturing projects.
The key focus of this role will be utilising your joinery/shopfitting expertise to deliver custom joinery products to a wide range of clients. You will work closely with the product design team, to ensure best practice in manufacturing methods and design.
To be the perfect fit for this role you will bring
- Experience in commercial joinery and/or shopfitting industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to work within a team environment
- A health and safety focus with a desire to constantly improve
If you are considering relocation to the area, Timaru is an exciting and vibrant place to live, to find out more visit www.aorakidevelopment.co.nz. Our town offers an opportunity for your career to flourish within a growing company, without having to sacrifice lifestyle or family.
If you have commercial joinery experience and have experience working within a modern workshop, and you want to work for a company that knows your worth - apply online NOW!
For more information please call Lisa Edwards at AWF - 021 949 714.