On going work with regular hours and market rates!
* Fabricate, assemble, install, and repair sheet metal products and equipment, such as ducts, control boxes, drainpipes, furnace casings and air-conditioning
* Work involves the following:
o Setting up and operating fabricating machines to cut, bend, and straighten sheet metal;
o Shaping metal over anvils, blocks, or forms using hammer;
o Operating soldering and welding equipment to join sheet metal parts;
o Inspecting, assembling, and smoothing seams and joints of burred surfaces
* Includes sheet metal duct installers who install prefabricated sheet metal ducts used for heating, air conditioning, and others.
In return, we're offering some pretty great stuff:
* Regular when you want it with flexible working hours/shifts
* Market rates and your wages paid weekly
* As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
* You'll also be working with great people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career with AWF.
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.
Back to job search
|Location:||Auckland, New Zealand|
Sorry, this job is no longer available