CNC Setter and Operator Machinist
Experienced CNC Setter and operator required to support a busy small team located in Central/ East Auckland. You will be working for a family owned and operated company that designs and manufactures urban furniture and steel products for clients in NZ and overseas.
What's in it for you?
- Work in a well established supportive team
- Use of the latest Laser cutting and 4X N/C Turret punches , including the latest EM2510NT , 22 tonne servo electric turret punch
- Ongoing training and development
- Competitive rates
- Be valued for your skills as an experienced CNC machine setter and operator
What you need:
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Experience with Turret punches or Armada Press operation
- Experience with Amada CNC controlled machines
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in the sheet metal industry
- Has the basic understanding to read engineering diagrams, training/upskilling in this area will be provided
- The ability to set and program machines is desired
- A strong understanding of Health and Safety in the workplace
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand
If you are interested in this role please apply today!
If you want to discuss this opportunity further before you apply, call me on 0212466017 for a confidential chat.