We have a need for several experienced CNC Milling and Turning Machine Operators to work for a progressive company in Mt Wellington.
You will be working Monday to Friday, day or evening shifts available with some overtime required. This is a long term assignment with the opportunity of moving to a permanent job.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- CNC milling and turning machine operation
- Reading plans and drawings
- Ensuring product quality
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL HAVE:
- CNC Machine operation experience
- CNC Programming experience is an advantage
- The ability to interpret plans
- The ability to work unsupervised
- The ability to meet health and safety requirements
- Flexibility in hours as some additional hours may be required
- Familiarity with Mazak controllers is a plus
- Ability to complete manual lathe work is also a plus
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please apply below or call Steve on 0800 922 955