We are looking for machine operators for a 100% New Zealand owned Engineering company, whom have been operating for over 3 decades for an immediate start.
This role is full-time ongoing Monday to Friday from 6am-2:30pm, start early and finish early!
Our client, a market leader in Electrical, Construction, Architectural, Engineering, Marine and Hospitality based sheet metal product design and manufacturing are looking for machine operators. There will be two vacancies available on two separate machines, one as a CNC machine operator and a second as a Punch Laser machine operator.
You will be assisting in manufacturing of sheet metal products made out of Aluminium, Brass, Copper and Stainless-Steel ranging from 3mm-6mm. You will not be required to set the machines however experience with electronic run, not manual machines is required.
What's in it for you?
- On-going full-time work Monday-Friday, weekends are for family right?
- Great career exposure to a 100% New Zealand owned company
- Competitive industry-based pay, paid weekly
- Annual Leave accrual, Kiwi Saver contributions and ACC cover
- All PPE gear provided, replenished when required
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous CNC, Punch Laser, Punch Turret or Spiral Ducting machine operation experience
- Understanding of technical drawings and diagrams
- Previous operation of electronic run machinery
- Competent understanding and practising of workshop based health and safety
If this sounds like the next job you want please apply now! Alternatively, you can call Monique or Bryar on 0800 88 88 60 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Engineering & Technical) or email your CV to Monique.Flatman@awf.co.nz with the subject Machine Operator - Kelston.
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.