We are looking for experienced, reliable cleaners to work for a food production company based in East Tamaki on afternoon shift.
You will work Monday-Friday, 1pm start.
Your duties will include:
- Cleaning machinery
- Washing dishes
- Lifting / moving items
- Using chemicals
The suitable applicant will have the following skills:
- The ability to work in hot/cold environments
- Basic food hygiene understanding
- Health and safety awareness
- Accuracy & Thoroughness
To be successful you will need:
- Transport to get to and from work
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check
- Good level of physical fitness.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- Plus, if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer a range of training programs to help you do it.
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.