Our client has 50 years' of combined experience in Aseptic Compounding specialising in chemotherapy and immunotherapy compounding services for both public and private providers.
The successful applicant will be working in the clean room to assist with the Aseptic compounding.
The role is Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
- Working in a clean room environment
- Preparation, cleaning and quality assurance activities
- Order entry, assembly and picking of materials
- Aseptic compounding - mixing chemotherapy and aseptic products
- Documentation checking
- Inventory and stock control
The ideal applicant will have:
- Attention to detail
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Switched on and uses initiative
- Great team player with a strong work ethic - reliable, punctual, hardworking and honest.
- Ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Previous experience in a production environment or food industry is a bonus
You will also need:
- To pass a drug screen
- Have a clean criminal history record
- Be available to start asap and work full time
What's in it for you?
- Gain skills and training on the job
- Dynamic culture
- Competitive hourly rate
- Opportunity for ongoing work
If you are up for a new challenge give AWF a call on 068700310 or click apply today with your CV attached!