AWF are looking for drivers to support our clients.
We have a number of clients after skilled class 5 drivers, other clients operate both locally and throughout the South Island. So we want to hear from those willing to travel and those looking to stay closer to town. These are not long haul driving roles you will be working as part of a team that is dedicated in delivering great results.
Our clients work in a variety of different industries so when we say there are options we're not kidding, all of these roles will be full time and whilst these are temporary roles there is the potential for these to go permenant for the right people.
AWF is a great company to work for we care about our people and work hard to find them the right role for them, we provide all basic PPE needed for the role and work closely with you and our clients to ensure that you can be as successful asa possible in your new role.
Our clients are industry leaders and there are growth opportunities that ensure that you don't get bored and continue to challenge yourself.
Whilst these are driving roles there is a need for physical fitness as there is an expectation to carry out basic day to day tasks like machine cleaning, unloading and supporting the team with their needs.
To be successful in the role you will need the following;
- Full class 5 New Zealand drivers licence and prior driving experience
- The right to work in New Zealand and relevant documentation to prove it
- Be physically fit and capable
- Be able to get along with other and work as part of a team
- Able to pass pre-employment checks including drug screening and criminal history
- WTR endorsements would be an advantage but not essential
- Have a current CV with 2 work references
If this sounds like you then click "apply now" or give Dylan at AWF a call on 03 214 0388 because we want to hear from you!