Class 5 Bulk driver needed NOW!
Our well-known Invercargill based clients require a Class 5 Bulk Driver, immediate start!
Based locally you will be driving one of their modern high-end fleet, returning home every night.
This role is an ongoing temp position transporting materials around Invercargill and nearby regions.
There is potential for these roles to become permanent for the right people.
This work is largely Monday-Friday however a key part of this client's work is unloading cargo vessels so could potentially be weekend or evening work during vessel unloads.
What is in it for you:
- Competitive pay rate
- All PPE provided
- Ongoing support from our consultants
- Working with well established locally owned company
To be successful you must:
- Prior Class 5 experience is advantageous
- Must have experience operating front end loader
- A clean current Class 5 NZ Drivers Licence
- Have reliable transport to and from work
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Free from serious criminal history
Applicants for this position must hold NZ citizenship/residency or the legal right to work in New Zealand.
If this sounds like you apply now!! Here's how you can apply for this role;
- Click apply below
- Call the AWF Invercargill Office on 03 214 0388 or 0800 88 88 60
- Email your CV to email@example.com
- Come into our AWF Invercargill office located at 19 Yarrow Street and talk to us face to face