Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We've been in business since 1988 and our 30 branches help a huge variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully.
Our client is looking for their newest team member! We're looking for a class 4 driver, with a dangerous goods (D) endorsement, who isn't afraid to get stuck in and do manual labour. You will be driving a a hydro truck, performing hydro excavations around Dunedin and vicinity. This role is full time on a temporary basis.
Please Note: You will be working night shifts Sunday to Thursday 7.30pm - 3.30am (roughly)
This role is full time on a temporary basis
- Full, class 4 licence with proven experience
- Dangerous goods endorsement
- Be physically fit
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Have a clean criminal history
- We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- You'll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career.
If this sounds like you, apply now.