About the company:
Your new company has a family focused culture and specialize in plumbing and drainage works. They offer varied work with professional growth and training opportunities. A high regard for Health and Safety. Their projects are based in Porirua and go up to Levin, and they're looking for committed employees with the opportunity to start immediately in a full time position.
What you will be doing:
You will be operating a class 2 tipper truck and on occasion may have to transport a digger. This will have you loading your truck at the quarry to take materials to site. Their will be laboring tasks involved, including working 600mm trenches, using a shovel and assisting to lay ducting or pipes, so you will need to be able to get of the truck and help the team out on the ground. Training will be supplied for laboring tasks if needed - this is a gret role for someone who has skills in driving class 2 vehicles and wanting to gain construction experience, it is also great for a seasoned professional.
What you need:
- Class 2 Drivers License with experience driving class 2 sized trucks
- Fit to be able to carry out labouring tasks as required
- A keen interest in drainage works
- Ideally have experience doing tipping and spreading tasks, however, you can be trained in these.
What you will get in return:
- You will be supplied with full PPE gear
- Be on employee wages, this means you will accrue annual leave, sick leave, have the option of contributing to kiwisaver and we will take care of your tax and ACC payments
- Paid weekly
- Training and up skilling
What you need to do now:
Click apply now or please forward your CV to Wellington@awf.co.nz you can also call Evan NOW on 04 473 9915 to hear more about the role.