Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We've been in business since 1988 and our 30 branches help a huge variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully.
- Full, class 2 or class 4 licence
- Be physically fit
- Be reliable
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Have a clean criminal history
- We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- You'll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career.
- The option to gain additional endorsements and add to your skills with access to training at preferrential rates.
If this sounds like you, apply now.