Our client is looking for a Class 2 driver to safely deliver LPG cylinders to residential and commercial customers. You will be a safe and experienced driver who also loves providing outstanding customer service.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a full Class 2 NZ driver's licence ideally with Dangerous Goods endorsement (however training can be provided if required.)
- Have great customer service skills, tidy presentation, and strong communication skills
- Have the ability to use a smart phone & delivery equipment
- Be physically fit, as this is a labour-intensive role with frequent heavy lifting
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in a safe manner and comply with company H&S policies and procedures
- Be able to self-manage their workload, problem solve and make sound decisions
Some of the great perks on offer:
- An agreeable 40-45 hour week, with one weekend a month on call
- You'll be joining a supportive, friendly and loyal team
- Work with a company dedicated to safety and quality; well-maintained equipment
- 1 day of paid volunteer leave a year - an opportunity to give back to your community!
- Thorough paid training and career development
- $100 annual health & wellbeing allowance
- Income protection, life and health insurance - offering peace of mind
This role is Monday to Friday with one weekend a month on call. Hours are 5am - 6:30am start and mid-afternoon finishes.
You will need to have referees who can give you a positive review, you'll need to be drug free, have a clean class 2 driver's license and a clear police check.
My client would like this role filled as soon as possible, so please apply TODAY! We will make the recruitment process easy for you!