- Permanent Position
- Starting hourly rate $25-27 per hour
- Work for an employer who genuinely takes care of their staff
AWF is pleased to be partnering our client in their search for a Christchurch based, Class 2 Curbside Collections Diver for the Banks Peninsula area. You will operate well maintained and serviced Class 2 vehicles that are purpose built LEV's (Lefthand Entry Vehicles). You will be collecting wheelie bins which are hydraulically hoisted into the truck.
Working on a pre-defined daily route your run will include Akaroa, Port Levy, Little River, Diamond Harbour and Lyttleton. Collection days are Monday to Thursday and a minimum of 40 hours are offered, some days will involve early starts and will be over 8 hours. Friday work can also be available and would be yard based. They have a truck yard in Bromley and you will offload your product in this area. The role is permanent and the company has the curbside contract for a minimum of 10 years.
You will be working for a committed hands on Manager who also works the run on specific days. He is focussed on ensuring your day runs smoothly, your equipment and vehicle are well serviced, and you have all the gear you need to get the job done. You will work the same route as another teammate each day so you will have support if required.
To be a perfect fit for this role you will
- Have a Class 2 licence, LEV experience would be great but full training will be given.
- Have a well-established work record and proven reliability and commitment
- The desire to be physically active in your day
- Be a team player who is happy to support your team mates when your run finishes first
- Be focussed on caring for the trucks you operate
- Have great communication skills and be happy working within the community
If you want to earn great money, are willing to go the extra distance to ensure this company continues to have a great reputation then we want to hear from you.
This role is available as soon as you can start so don't delay - apply online now with a copy of your CV.