We are currently on the hunt for an experienced, reliable & competent Class 2 Driver!
In this position you will be working in a road maintenance crew, in charge of driving the Class 2 vehicle, following direction from the lead foreman, communicating effetively within your team, operation of a road roller & general labouring duties as required.
To be successful you will need:
- Have a valid, clean Class 2 licence
- TC or STMS qualification is preferred
- Health & safety conscious, as you will be working out on the roads
- MUST be able to pass a drug-screen, we screen ALL our candidates
- Clean criminal history
- 2x work references
- Proven experience driving a class 2 vehicle
- Be available & able to commit travelling away from home for 2-4wks at a time
What's in it for you?:
- The opportunity to be apart of well established company
- Paid weekly and on-time
- PPE provided
- Experience everything Ōtautahi has to offer over Summer
- Ongoing role with great prospects for right candidate
- Career development and help with training
If you love the outdoors,travelling around Canterbury and are reliable, then we want to hear from you! Apply online NOW or call the office on 0800 522 687.
Keeping NZ working.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles