We are seeking a Class 2 Water Catchment Driver for our North Shore based client. The work will be full time (NIGHT SHIFT) based in the storm water/waste water industry. This roles involves driving a CLASS 2 truck clearing storm and drain water from catchment pits. Also known as the holes in the gutters of the road.
- On-going role for the right candidate
- Decent nightshift hours = Decent payday
- Work for one of the largest Civil companies in NZ
- Additional training for the right Candidate
- Full time work with weekly wages paid on time
- Class 2 drivers license ( Minimum)
- Pass a Pre-employment drug test
- Construct Safe/Dangerous Goods/KTCL tickets are preferred but not essential
- You must have a clean criminal history
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW. We want to hear from you on 0800 522 687!!