You will be driving a class 2 delivery truck, collecting donated furniture and household items from residential and commercial properties and bringing them back to base.
This role is part-time hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday to Wednesday each week (24 hours).
Some of these items are heavy so you'll need to be physically fit and strong.
This is an ongoing role, so continuity of work is provided, plus, as our employee (not a contractor), you'll get the Holiday Pay, Sick Pay & ACC cover you're entitled to, & we'll pay your tax on your behalf.
Ifyou meet the following criteria, please contact us today:
- Possess a clean full Class 2 NZ Driver Licence with relative experience to match
- Physically fit, strong and not afraid of hard work
- Proven track record in integrity and reliability, including good work attendance
- Able to commence work ASAP
- Have a clear criminal history and can pass a drug screening test
If you match the above criteria we're keen to hear from YOU! Full training is provided for this role. Please apply online with a current CV and brief cover letter.