Are you passionate about customer service? Not afraid of hard work? We are seeking a motivated, skilled Class 2 driver to represent OnGas out on the road, delivering gas cylinders to both domestic and commercial customers throughout the Christchurch region. These bottles are up to 90kg filled, and although you will be using lifting aids you will need to manouver them across different surfaces and occasionaly up steps, so you will need to be physically fit and able.
You will be based in our Hillsborough depot and will be part of a close-knit team who work together to achieve their goals, as well as being part of the wider group, who employ over 1,800 staff and contractors nation-wide. OnGas offers a base salary with generous bonus scheme plus great employee benefits. Hours of work are 7:00am - 3:30pm with overtime and the odd weekend and evening on-call.
If you possess the following, we want to hear from you:
- Full Class 2 NZ Drivers licence, with relevant driving experience
- Available to work a minimum of 40 hours per week (in winter up to 50 hours per week)
- Dangerous Goods Licence (or be keen to obtain this when you start the role)
- Physically fit, can lift heavy loads and have good arm reach
- Flexible to work the odd evening and weekend on-call
- Proven track record in integrity and reliability, including good work attendance
- Available for a long-term permanent role
- Have a 100% clear criminal history and can pass a drug screening test
- Team player! Our people make our culture.
If this role sounds like what you're looking for, apply now with a current CV and covering letter.