Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We've been in business since 1988 and our 30 branches help a huge variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully.
- Full, Class 2 or Class 4 or Class 5 licence & experience
- Be physically fit
- Be reliable
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Have a clean criminal history
- We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- You'll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career.
- The option to gain additional endorsements and add to your skills with access to training at preferrential rates.
If you are interested in this role please call 0800 522687 or click the 'Apply Now' button - don't forget to include your CV!
Apologies, but we are unable to respond to applications made from outside New Zealand, as you must be living here with all visas and licences already granted to be able to apply to work with us.
All applications treated as confidential - we can't wait to hear from you.
AWF is the country's leading supplier of labour and we take pride in looking after our crew's safety and encouraging and supporting those who want to get further experience and training.