AWF are taking expressions of interest from experienced Class 1/2 Drivers (Manual/Automatic Transmission) to work on an ongoing assignment with our clients throughout the West Auckland. A large number of these roles are on going and can lead to permanent work for the perfect person.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent companies with great opportunities to grow.
- Potential to go permanent for the right person.
- Potential to earn good money.
To be successful you will need:
- Must have a Full NZ Class 1/2 Driving Licence (Manual/Automatic Transmission)
- Dangerous Goods Endorsement (Advantage but not mandatory)
- Clean NZ driving record.
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.