AWF are looking for an experienced Class 1 Driver (Manual Transmission) to work on an ongoing assignment with our client who is a leading provider of automotive parts. Our client is based out Penrose.
The person will be helping the team with delivering automotive parts across Auckland. This will be a ongoing assignment with potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Day Shift Job - 07:30 am till 4:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
To be successful you will need:
- Must have a Full NZ Class 1 Driving Licence (Manual Transmission)
- Dangerous Goods Endorsement (Advantage but not mandatory)
- Clean NZ driving record.
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.