Mowing / Weedeating CL2
Our client is a large multi national company. They have a great opportunity for the right person. This is a hands-on practical role assisting in all aspects of out door space management.
We are seeking a physically fit staff member, able to handle a hard days labouring with a weedeater. This job is not for the faint hearted. It's hot and hard going during the summer and cold and wet in the winter. You would move up to a front deck lawn mower over time.
Full training will be provided however,
Do you have experience in any of the following?
- Must have Class 2 Truck driving license
- Operating machinery - Tractors, Front deck lawn mowers etc
- Commercial weedeating experience
- Previous landscaping or ground maintance
- Physical labouring experience
- Enjoy physical work and working outdoors
- Have passion for doing a good job
- Attention to detail
- Be a team Player
- Show initiative & Integrity
- Be willing to learn
- Be drug free and able to pass a pre employment drug test
- Have your own reliable transport to site
We've been in the business of supplying staff to a wide range of industries since 1988. We are proud to be New Zealand owned and operated. People are the backbone or our industries. With branches all over New Zealand, you can be confident you are talking to the staffing experts and true leaders in our field. Health and Safety is our number one priority. We are committed to health and safety of all our people. We believe that every person should go home free from injury every day.
If this is you apply now by attaching your updated current CV with at least 2 references that are contactable or pop in and see us at 81 Girven Rd Mt Maunganui or call 07 575 5782 / 0800 88 88 60