Civil Machine Operators (WTR)
Are you an experienced WTR operator and not getting enough hours? Our client's have vacancies now offering full-time work.
We are screening now for skilled WTR operators for our large civil companies. Immediate starts are available if needed. Some roles are Temp to Perm so you will go permanent if you are the right person showing the right skill level.
Apply with your updated CV showing your skill sets and classes of licenses or visit us at our office and we can discuss this opportunity in more detail with you.
Proven experience in either
* Excavator Operators (1.5 - 20 Ton)
* Roller Operators
* Loader Drivers
* Grader Operators
* Class 2-4 (an advantage but not essential)
What AWF offers:
* Great rates of pay (paid weekly)
* Holiday pay
* Good hours 50+
* Opportunity for full time placements/jobs for the right people
* Full PPE gear provided
* Current W,T,R endorsed on your licence
* Reliable and motivated to work
* Able to pass a pre employment drug screen
* Own transport to get to work
* Be physically fit and injury free
* Current drivers license
Who is AWF?
We've been in the business of supplying staff to a wide range of industries since 1988. We are proud to be New Zealand owned and operated. People are the backbone or our industries. With branches all over New Zealand, you can be confident you are talking to the staffing experts and true leaders in our field. Health and Safety is our number one priority. We are committed to health and safety of all our people. We believe that every person should go home free from injury every day.
Please apply on line with your current CV or come in and see us at 81 Girven Rd Mt Maunganui or call 07 575 5782 / 0800 88 88 60