KEEN TO HELP BUILD A ROAD?
Civil Labourers wanted urgently!
Our client is about to start building one of the Hutt region's next infrastructure projects. It's a challenging project with many skills to learn, and you will be learning them from a very skilled crew.
We are looking for those that like the idea of joining a project, develop, and stick around from finish to end, which is expected to be 18 months. Potential for permanent work for those that excel and make themselves noticed in a good way.
Our client asked AWF to help them find good workers. You don't need a lot of experience to apply, however we do look for people who:
- Take instructions well, are keen to learn, develop, be better every day
- Show initiative. Job done? What's next to do on site!
- Show great work ethic. Being on time every day, and taking pride out of doing the best job possible
- Are always aware of your own and others safety
- Drug free and physically fit. Don't worry if you're not an athlete, this could be a great opportunity to get in shape real well
- A restricted drivers license as a minimum.
The more transferable skills you bring with you, the better the offered pay.
The tasks can be best described as general labouring, this includes:
- Moving material
- Spotting for roading machinery
- Building retaining walls, underpasses and more
If you show the right attitude you could soon also start picking up more specialised skills in concreting, paving, drain laying and civil carpentry.
If you feel you are the right person for the job, or would like further information, please apply directly or call Daan Heeneman straight away on 04 473 99 15.
Please note that applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a current, valid NZ work permit, and need to be available for an immediate start here in Wellington.
A pre-employment drug screen is part of our recruitment process. We will also need to be able to contact two relevant -workplace- referees.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please us for a confidential discussion on your career.
AWF - Keeping NZ Working!