Be one of the Civil Labourers to work for our client who has been in the business for over a hundred years! The job involves maintenance on the water (waste, storm, water reactive) network across North Shore, Waitakere and Rodney.
About the role
- Assist the water reactive team in repairing burst/damaged mains and service lines
- Work includes but not limited to shovelling soil, completing spot repairs, setting up cordons
- Work across multiple sites in one day/week
- Job locations: North Shore, Waitakere and Rodney areas
- Salary is between $21.00 and $23.00 per hour depending on your experience
- For qualified Water Serviceman, we offer up to $26.00 per hour
- Receive holiday pay + ACC Cover + full PPE gear at no cost
- Our client is growing and there may be an opportunity for permanent work in the future
- Good level of physical fitness & great work ethics
- Class 1 NZ full driver's license
- Pass a drug screen and disclose criminal convictions
- Have 2 contactable references
Note: You must have NZ citizenship / residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply
Click apply now! Alternatively please call Pamela at 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.