What's in it for you?
- Work for a New Zealand owned and operated company
- Opportunity to manage projects and teams
- Competitive salary package
- Exposure to some of Auckland's largest land developments
- See your community benefit from your projects
- Career progression
- High level of autonomy
- Tight knit, high energy team
- Work-life balance
- Social work events
To be successful, you will have:
- Appropriate Engineering qualifications
- Extensive leadership and project management experience
- 10 years + as a Civil Engineer
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for the idea of 'community'
- The ability to work as part of a team AND independently
- Resilience and perseverance
- Management skills to juggle multiple projects and still meet deadlines
- Legal entitlement to work in New Zealand
Our client provides engineering and surveying solutions to businesses to help build the communities we live in. You will be working on land development and infrastructure projects alongside a team of outgoing, and dedicated, engineers and land surveyors - you'll love the thrill of watching your projects come to life!
If this sounds like you, please click APPLY.
Alternatively you can contact Cam on 021 195 8707 - email@example.com