- Perform standards and control sample testing to make sure testing equipment is in very good condition.
- Complete required testing accurately and report test results efficiently by recording all test results and other necessary information in the systems and/or on testing forms to maintain quality records.
- Communicate any product failures to Supervisor and/or to Quality Assurance.
- Conduct regular equipment checks and do repairs if and when required.
- Assess and porpose changes to help improve laboratory test procedures or policies.
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace by performing duties in a safe manner protecting the environment as well as the safety of all staff on site.
- Complete any additional tasks if and when deemed necessary.
If you believe you have the right attitude and skill set to be a successful candidate then apply online now. Or contact Kerry McConchie to discuss 021-853099 firstname.lastname@example.org