Hello, Kia Ora, Talofa Lava, Mālō e Lelei, Kia Orana, Bula Vinaka, Namaste, Ni Hao, Salaam
We are looking for more great people who want to join AWF to work on-call for varied weekend shifts. Would you like a job where you can gain the following:
- Entry level opportunity into a great company with prospects for development and job progression
- Great training on the job
- Play a critical role in ensuring airlines are fully catered for before departure
- Work within the Auckland Airport Location
- Earn above minimum wage, plus 8% holiday pay and be paid weekly
Our client operates a first class catering service to international and national airlines. They function within a fast paced working environment, ensuring the many departing aircraft from Auckland Airport leave with great food and beverages for all travelling.
If you enjoy working as part of a team and don't mind being on your feet and keeping active, then this may just work for you. You will be working as a part of a team to complete various tasks such as loading and unloading catering equipment from trollies into an industrial dishwasher machine. Also following all written production schedules and working in cooperation with other departments regarding supply and timing of tasks to ensure that very strict deadlines are met.
We are recruiting for various AM, PM and Night Shifts on Saturdays & Sundays.
If you're looking for a company who will treat you like an individual, AWF are the people to call. Apply online or call us on 0800 922 944.