We have afternoon shift opportunities available for Catering Assistants who enjoy being a part of a busy production/assembly line and working within a great team environment. You will need to be flexible and be able to work rotating day shifts Monday - Sunday. Free on site parking and all staff meals provided.
Our client is responsible for ensuring that the many travellers that fly in and out of New Zealand experience great in-flight dining service. This experience all begins in their large industrial kitchens located within the Auckland Airport district and is accomplished through the dedicated and passionate people who work there.
To be considered for these opportunities, we are looking for people who:
- Love working in a fast pace busy environment
- must have reliable transport to and from work
- able to work rotating afternoon shifts including weekends
- able to work at short notice requirements- on call
- physically fit and healthy
- good hand eye co-ordination
- be eligble to work in NZ
- able to pass a MOJ check and drug screen
You will recieve the following should you be successful in your application;
- A great hourly rate, plus 8% hoilday pay
- free meals onsite during your lunch/dinner breaks
- a laundered uniform
- free parking
- potential opportunity to go permanent
If this sounds like you, please apply online ASAP. We are hiring.