We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of job opportunities daily. Everyday across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF.
We are currently looking for reliable and motivated people to join our client's food manufacturing team on a casual basis. This is to cover sick leave and annual leave, as well as in times of increased production. The role involves packing and stacking product and helping get the product ready to go out the door. There are three different shifts, morning, afternoon, and night shift.
To be successful you will need to:
- Be able to commit to a shift at short notice
- Have a great attitude towards work
- Be reliable and motivated
So, what is in it for you?
- A great opportunity to learn new skills and work for a leading company
- Flexibility of shift - day, afternoon, or night
- A supportive team environment
As part of AWF's commitment to keeping our employees safe on the job, we have a zero-tolerance policy to drugs and alcohol in the workplace. As part of this, you will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Don't hesitate to apply now or call 06 355 8080 for more information.