As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from general labouring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades.
We're looking for crew that can try their hand at a variety of work, you won't mind getting your hands dirty and enjoy the mixture of placements that come our way. If this sounds like something that is a bit of you please read on.
Skills and experience
- General work experience (where we can contact two referees)
- Your own transport to get to and from work is ideal
- You'll have the ability to work in a team as well as unsupervised
- Clean criminal history and to keep safe on the job, you'll also be drug free
- With multiple sites, you'll get variety and quite often no two days will be the same
- The type of work our branch gets means we can offer you flexible hours from half days to ten hour days
- As our employee (not a contractor) we'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax. No surprises and no stress
If this sounds like you would be keen on, get your CV up to date, we need to have two contactable work references to start the application process.
Apply online now or if you prefer call in to our office at 346 Victoria Ave and have a chat