We're looking for a Carpenter to work on major construction and infrastructure projects in the region. You'll have solid experience with large commercial projects and a Site Safe card.
In return, we're offering some pretty great stuff:
- Ongoing work with flexible working hours/shifts, opportunity for overtime
- Market pay rates and a weekly pay packet
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to and we'll sort your tax
- You'll also be working with NZ's leading construction companies and great people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career with AWF
Ideally you will have:
- Carpentry experience
- Own reliable transportation
- Basic hand tools
- Site Safe passport
- EWP preferred
- Ability to pass drug screen
There will be a supervisor on site but you must be able to work independently
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
Keeping NZ working.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for this role