We are on the lookout for a Carpenter with a minimum of 3 years experience to start work ASAP in Avondale with a well establish client. You will be required to build tiny houses using SIP panels. You must have a good understanding of health and safety as well as being competent and physically fit to keep up with the job demands.
Please note as per our recruitment process we will require candidates to undergo and pass a pre-employment drug screen, a criminal convictions history check and ACC claims history check.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Study drawings and specifications to determine materials required dimensions and installation procedure
- Cut materials, and assembling and nailing cut and shaped parts
- Conduct erecting framework and roof framing, laying sub-flooring and floorboards and verification of trueness of structures
- Nail fascia panels, sheath roofs, and fit exterior wall cladding and door and window frames
- Assemble prepared wood to form structures and fittings ready to install
- Cut wood joints
- Construct concrete framework
- Repair existing fittings
- May work with plastic laminates, Perspex and metals
If you're keen on being part of AWF, get in touch NOW! We know it'll be worth your while.
To inquire please call Sangeeta on 0800 922955 or email your CV to Sangeeta.email@example.com or alternatively you can apply to the advert portal.