We're looking for experienced Carpenters to start ASAP. Our clients have major construction and infrastructure projects in the Auckland region so the work requires very capable people. Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Reading of blueprints, drawings and sketches to fully grasp requirements
- Taking measurements and calculating the size/amount of materials needed
- Cutting, shaping and smoothing materials such as lumber, fiberglass, etc. according to measurements
- Building window frames, doors, staircases and frame buildings by using raw materials or pre-constructed items
- Carving and assembling of furniture, cabinets, shelves and other items and install them where designated
- Others: roofing, flooring, concreting, formwork
- Job location varies across Auckland
- Proven experience with large commercial or residential projects and have a Site Safe card
- Have the ability to work well with others as well as unsupervised
- Physically fit, reliable and with "can-do" attitude
- Available to work Monday to Friday and occasional Saturday
- Must have a reliable transport
- AWF's prerequisites requires you to pass a drug screen and disclose criminal convictions
- Must have 2 contactable work references
AWF started in 1988 and today we are part of the largest staffing group in the country. We work with many of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
For skilled tradies this means working through us is a safe bet.
In a recent survey of field employees who were leaving AWF for their next opportunity, some of the things they told us they enjoyed the most about working with AWF included "the constant help and understanding of certain situations that the AWF team helped me with".
If you're looking for a company who will treat you like an individual, call Pamela at 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity! Alternatively, you're welcome to email any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more job opportunities, visit our website https://www.awf.co.nz/