We are currently looking for a reliable team player to assist us client with their car-park facility. This is an immediate start and full training will be provided.
Duties will include:
- Daily Inspection of 3x car-parks
- Maintain cleanliness and unobstructed access for cars going in/out
- Check barrier arm is functioning correctly.
- Start at multi level car-park then travel by foot to the 2x open air car-parks
- Carry out parking enforcement duties
To be successful you must:
- Need to be tech savvy: being able to use an Android cellphone & hand held ticket printer
- As this is a public facing role you must be well presented and tidy
- On-call weekends
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol screen
- Have a clean criminal history
- Provide 2x work related references
- A good understanding of the english language
- Reliable transport is a MUST
- Weekly pay and on time
- Full on the job training provided
- A company cell-phone
- Free parking whilst working!
- Ongoing support from your consultants
- As our employee (not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay & ACC you're entitled to and we'll pay your tax.
What to do next:
Apply online now with an up to date CV. If you have any further questions call us on 0800 522 687.
Keeping NZ working.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles