An opportunity has arisen in our Wanganui Office to join the team at AWF.
About the company:
AWF is part of AWF Madison Group - New Zealand's only staffing provider listed on the NZX. Today, we are the largest staffing provider with a geographic spread almost double our nearest competitor. From Kaitaia to Invercargill, there are up to 3,500 people working through AWF every day.
About the role:
In the role of Candidate Consultant in the AWF business you will provide administration and recruitment expertise to support the business in providing quality staff to our clients. The focus of the role is building and maintaining a candidate pool that ultimately contributes to the team success. In addition you will be responsible for our temporary payroll processes, compliance and supporting other office administration functions. This is a part-time position with start & finish times that may be negotiable for the suitable applicant. The successful applicant will need flexibility to work fulltime from time to time. This role has a shared on-call component to it in order to assist with afterhours staffing requirements.
Day in the life of a Candidate Consultant:
* Running targeted sourcing campaigns
* Writing advertising and loading to job boards
* Conducting interviews and inductions
* Completing pre-employment checks on candidates
* Manage weekly payroll processes
* Working with the team to ensure effective utilisation of AWF temporary employees
* Keeping in touch with our employee while on assignment
What do you need to be a Candidate Consultant at AWF?
* A real desire to see others succeed
* A proactive results oriented approach to your role
* Sound Administration experience gained somewhere where multi-tasking is the norm
* Exceptional time management and organisational skills
* Team focused attitude - no man is an island
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience using the Microsoft Office suite
The benefits: The people in our business are passionate about what they do every day, helping people get into to work and thrive. Coming to work every day to work with a positive team, while you support others in their job search, is something that would be hard to find anywhere else. For your passion and hard work you are rewarded with a competitive base salary and team bonuses.